Reset service light indicator Mercedes Sprinter
Reset service light indicator Mercedes Sprinter. How to reset maintenance light, reset oil service light. Can be made manually by use button on car dash board.
How to reset service light indicator Mercedes Sprinter 311 CDI, Model 2.2 Turbo Diesel (OM 611). From year: 2004.
- Highlight service clock then switch to ignition position 2 on. Picture below.
- Press miles (button mi from the picture) button 2 times quickly. Picture below.
- Switch ignition off.
- Immediatley press & hold in miles button and keep held in.
- Switch ignition back on.
- Holding milers button in, should now hear a beep.
- Service light is now reset.
How do you reset service light indicator Mercedes Sprinter. From year: 2007.
Mercedes Sprinter service reset.
Sitting in the drivers seat looking at the dash on the left hand side you have a M button and below it a 0 button these are the buttons you will need to use.
When i refer to the LCD this is the illuminated part in the middle that shows your mileage, service mileage and trip mileage.
Please read this fully first to get the jist of it as if you perform the actions too slow it wont work and you will have to start over.
- Put on ignition.
- Wait for service mileage to revert to vehicle mileage.
- When it reverts to the vehicle mileage press and hold the 0 button until you hear a beep (can take up to 30 seconds). Picture below.
- As soon as you hear the beep press the M button repeatedly and you will see in the LCD display different resets the one you need to select is reset 51 if you go past it just keep pressing the M button till it comes up again. Picture below.
- When the reset 51 is displayed stop pressing the M button then press and hold the 0 button again until a number 2 is displayed in the LCD. Picture below.
- Release the 0 button and then press twice and it will say in the LCD reset done, if it is not reset you will get a 30% power reduction after 2K miles.
That it is the full procedure how to reset service light indicator Mercedes Sprinter. If you like to reset any maintenance oil light after an oil change. Or reset check engine light, airbag light, inspection key or insp errors when maint reqd, for Mercedes-Benz cars. Or any warning light for service reminder which appears on the display. Write in the search box the car name for which you want to find information, and find how to reset other service reminders when by yourself.
This is an information site where you can solve your car problems. Send us a comment if our procedures are correctly. If you would have anything to add, for us every opinion counts.