Reset service light indicator Mercedes S400 CDI
Reset service light indicator Mercedes S400 CDI. From years: 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005.
How to reset service light indicator Mercedes S400 CDI (220.028, 220.128).
- Turn on the ignition, standard display of the control system appears.
- Press button (UP arrow) or (DOWN arrow) on the multifunction steering wheel until the FSS indicator with (Single Wrench) or (Double Wrench) and the service deadline appears in the multifunction display.
- Press the reset knob (R button) to the right in the instrument cluster for about 2 seconds.
- This message appears in the multifunction display, SERVICE INTERVAL? RESET WITH R BUTTON. Picture below.
- To confirm hold down the reset button until you hear a signal.
- The service indicator now displays the reset interval.
All information is taken from the Mercedes S400 CDI, 220.028, 220.128 owners manual.
That it is the full procedure how to reset service light indicator Mercedes S400 CDI. If you like to reset any maintenance oil light after an oil change. Or reset check engine light, airbag light, inspection key or insp errors when maint reqd, for Mercedes-Benz cars. Or any warning light for service reminder which appears on the display. Write in the search box the car name for which you want to find information, and find how to reset other service reminders when by yourself.
This is an information site where you can solve your car problems. Send us a comment if our procedures are correctly. If you would have anything to add, for us every opinion counts.