Reset service light indicator Mercedes ML350 4Matic. From years: 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011.
How to reset service light indicator Mercedes ML350 4Matic (164.186).
- Turn ignition on, do not start engine.
- From mileage screen press “R” 3 times quickly to show voltage screen. Picture below.
- Use up and down arrows to bring up “Service menu”.
- Use “+/-” and Menu buttons to select “Confirmation”.
- Scrole to and select “Full service” to reset.
That it is the full procedure how to reset service light indicator Mercedes ML350 4Matic. If you like to reset any maintenance oil light after an oil change. Or reset check engine light, airbag light, inspection key or insp errors when maint reqd, for Mercedes-Benz cars. Or any warning light for service reminder which appears on the display. Write in the search box the car name for which you want to find information, and find how to reset other service reminders when by yourself.
This is an information site where you can solve your car problems. Send us a comment if our procedures are correctly. If you would have anything to add, for us every opinion counts.