Reset service light indicator Mercedes E300. From years: 1997, 1998, 1999.
How do you reset service light indicator Mercedes E300. From years: 1997, 1998, 1999.
Diagnostic Reset Tool Required (please refer to TOOLS page) Manual Reset.
- Turn key in steering lock to position 2.
- Within 4 seconds press 0 button twice. The present status for days or distance displays, within 10 seconds turn the electroninc key in steering lock to position 0. Picture below.
- Press and hold 0 button while turning electronic key in steering loack to position 2 again.
- The present status for days or distance displays once more.
- Continue to hold 0 button for approximately 10 seconds until a signal sounds and the display shows 10 000 (15000KM) for approximately 10 seconds. Release 0 button, the status is reset.
That it is the full procedure how to reset service light indicator Mercedes E300. If you like to reset any maintenance oil light after an oil change. Or reset check engine light, airbag light, inspection key or insp errors when maint reqd, for Mercedes-Benz cars. Or any warning light for service reminder which appears on the display. Write in the search box the car name for which you want to find information, and find how to reset other service reminders when by yourself.
This is an information site where you can solve your car problems. Send us a comment if our procedures are correctly. If you would have anything to add, for us every opinion counts.