Reset service light indicator Land Rover LR3. How to reset maintenance light, reset oil service light. Can be made manually by use button on car dash board.
How do you reset service light indicator Land Rover LR3.
- Hold down the reset button on the dashboard to reset the LR3 trip counter. Keep holding the reset button down even after the trip counter has cleared.
- Turn the ignition key to the II position on the ignition.
- Continue holding the reset button for five seconds until a new menu appears on the digital display.
- Let go of the reset button and press the reset button again until the option rst appears.
- Press the reset button again and your maintenance light will reset and shut off.
That it is the full procedure how to reset service light indicator Land Rover LR3. If you like to reset any maintenance oil light after an oil change. Or reset check engine light, airbag light, inspection key or insp errors when maint reqd, for Land Rover cars. Or any warning light for service reminder which appears on the display. Write in the search box the car name for which you want to find information, and find how to reset other service reminders when by yourself.
This is an information site where you can solve your car problems. Send us a comment if our procedures are correctly. If you would have anything to add, for us every opinion counts.