Reset service light indicator Land Rover Freelander 2. How to reset maintenance light, reset oil service light. Can be made manually by use button on car dash board.
How do you reset service light indicator Land Rover Freelander 2.
- Hold the milage reset button in.
- Turn the ignition on to position 2.
- Keep the button held in and various different words will flash up on the little screen.
- Dont release until it goes back to reading the milage.
- Once this comes up release the button and it should be ok when you next cycle the ignition.
That it is the full procedure how to reset service light indicator Land Rover Freelander 2. If you like to reset any maintenance oil light after an oil change. Or reset check engine light, airbag light, inspection key or insp errors when maint reqd, for Land Rover cars. Or any warning light for service reminder which appears on the display. Write in the search box the car name for which you want to find information, and find how to reset other service reminders when by yourself.
This is an information site where you can solve your car problems. Send us a comment if our procedures are correctly. If you would have anything to add, for us every opinion counts.