Reset service light indicator Honda Ridgeline. How to reset maintenance light, reset oil service light. Can be made manually by use buttons on car dash board.
How do you reset service light indicator Honda Ridgeline. From years: 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012.
Resetting the Service DUE Soon display light if maintenance service is done by someone other than your dealer, reset the maintenance minder as follows:
- Turn the ignition switch to the ON (II) position.
- Press the SEL/RESET button on the dashboard until you see the engine oil life display.
- Press and hold the SEL/RESET button for 10 seconds. The multiinformation display will ask for a confirmation.
- If you are sure you want to reset the display, press the SEL/ RESET button to select ‘‘OK.’’
- If you do not want to reset the display, press the INFO ( / ) button to select ‘‘Cancel.
If you have the required service done but do not reset the display, or reset the display without doing the service, the system will not show the correct maintenance intervals. This can lead to serious mechanical problems because you will no longer have an accurate record of when maintenance is needed.
All information is taken from the Honda Ridgeline owners manual.
That it is the full procedure how to reset service light indicator Honda Ridgeline. If you like to reset any maintenance oil light after an oil change. Or reset check engine light, airbag light, inspection key or insp errors when maint reqd, for Honda cars. Or any warning light for service reminder which appears on the display. Write in the search box the car name for which you want to find information, and find how to reset other service reminders when by yourself.
This is an information site where you can solve your car problems. Send us a comment if our procedures are correctly. If you would have anything to add, for us every opinion counts.