Reset service light indicator Ford Transit. How do you reset maintenance light, reset oil service light. Can be made manually by use buttons on car dash board.
How to reset service light indicator Ford Transit.
- Turn the ignition on, do not start the vehicle, make sure that all doors are closed.
- Press brake and accelerator at the same time.
- Hold for 30 secs, when the service light starts blinking. Picture below.
- Release pedals and the light goes off until your next oil change is due.
- Turn ignition off and wait at least 2 minutes for the PCM (Power Train Module) to power down and update memory befor tuning ignition back on.
That it is the full procedure how to reset service light indicator Ford Transit. If you like to reset any maintenance oil light after an oil change. Or reset check engine light, airbag light, inspection key or insp errors when maint reqd, for Ford cars. Or any warning light for service reminder which appears on the display. Write in the search box the car name for which you want to find information, and find how to reset other service reminders when by yourself.
This is an information site where you can solve your car problems. Send us a comment if our procedures are correctly. If you would have anything to add, for us every opinion counts.