Reset service light indicator Citroen C5. From years: 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008.
How do you reset service light indicator Citroen C5.
- Press and hold the button on the left hand side of the instrument panel.
- Switch ignition on with button still pushed.
- Symbol will go out on display in around 10 seconds.
- Release button to see display now reads 0.
- Switch ignition on then off again.
All information for Citroen C5 is taken from owners service manual.
That it is the full procedure how to reset service light indicator Citroen C5. If you like to reset any maintenance oil light after an oil change. Or reset check engine light, airbag light, inspection key or insp errors when maint reqd, for Citroen cars. Or any warning light for service reminders which appears on the display. Write in the search box the car name for which you want to find information, and find how to reset other service reminders when by yourself.
This is an information site where you can solve your car problems. Send us a comment if our procedures are correctly. If you would have anything to add, for us every opinion counts.