Reset service light indicator Chrysler Voyager. From years: 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008.
How do you reset service light indicator Chrysler Voyager.
- Switch ignition on.
- Press the menu reset button until the service interval is displayed.
- Repeatedly press the Step button until to set mileage to next service.
- Press the C/T button until the display changes.
- Tap the Step button until ‘yes’ appears.
- Press the C/T button then switch off ignition.
That it is the full procedure how to reset oil service light Chrysler Voyager. If you like to reset any maintenance oil light after an oil change. Or reset check engine light, airbag light, inspection key or insp errors when maint reqd, for Chrysler cars. Or any error which appears on the display. Write in the search box the car name for which you want to find information, and find how to reset other service reminders when by yourself.
This is an information site where you can solve your car problems. Send us a comment if our procedures are correctly. If you would have anything to add, for us every opinion counts.