Reset service light indicator Bentley Continental GT, from year: 2003.
- The correct procedure to reset service light indicator Bentley Continental GT is as follows.
- With the ignition key off, press and hold the trip button.
- While doing this, turn the ignition key to the on position.
- The driver’s instrument panel screen will now read “service reset”.
- Now press the silver knurled knob on the right side of the steering wheel controls, this will confirm the operation.
That it is the full procedure how to reset service light indicator Bentley Continental GT. If you like to reset any maintenance oil light after an oil change. Or reset check engine light, airbag light, inspection key or insp errors when maint reqd, for Bentley cars. Or any error which appears on the display. Write in the search box the car name for which you want to find information, and find how to reset other service reminders when by yourself.
This is an information site where you can solve your car problems. Send us a comment if our procedures are correctly. If you would have anything to add, for us every opinion counts.