Reset service light indicator Audi TT
Reset service light indicator Audi TT.
How do you reset service light indicator Audi TT.
- For Fixed Interval servicing, you can use the following procedure.
- Start with the key in, but the ignition turned OFF.
- Press and hold the button on the right of the display, while turning the ignition one click (to position 1).
- Release the button on the right SERVICE should now appear on the display.
- Press and hold the button on the left of the display until it shows SERVICE IN xxxx Miles / Kilometres.
- Release the left button, then turn off the ignition.
That it is the full procedure how to reset service light indicator Audi TT. If you like to reset any maintenance oil light after an oil change. Or reset check engine light, airbag light, inspection key or insp errors when maint reqd, for Audi cars. Or any error which appears on the display. Write in the search box the car name for which you want to find information, and find how to reset other service reminders when by yourself.
This is an information site where you can solve your car problems. Send us a comment if our procedures are correctly. If you would have anything to add, for us every opinion counts.