Reset oil service light Toyota Matrix second generation E140. From year: 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013.
How to reset oil service light Toyota Matrix second generation E140.
After changing the engine oil (U.S.A. only).
The oil change system should be reset. Perform the following procedures:
- Turn the engine switch OFF with the trip meter A reading shown.
- While pressing the trip meter reset button see more info below in this section, turn the engine switch to the “ON” position.
- Continue to press and hold the button until the trip meter displays 000000.
Odometer / trip meter / instrument panel light control and trip meter reset button Switches between odometer and trip meter displays. Pressing and holding the button will reset the trip meter when the trip meter is being displayed.
Used engine oil contains potentially harmful contaminants which may cause skin disorders such as inflammation or skin cancer, so care should be taken to avoid prolonged and repeated contact. To remove used engine oil from your skin, wash thoroughly with soap and water.
Dispose of used oil and filters only in a safe and acceptable manner. Do not dispose of used oil and filters in household trash, in sewers or onto the ground. Call your Toyota dealer, service station or auto parts store for information concerning recycling or disposal. Do not leave used engine oil within the reach of children.
To prevent serious engine damage. Check the oil level on a regular basis.
When replacing the engine oil.
- Be careful not to spill engine oil on the vehicle components.
- Avoid overfilling, as the engine could be damaged.
- Check the oil level on the dipstick every time you refill the vehicle.
- Be sure the engine oil filler cap is properly tightened.
All information how to reset oil service light is taken from Toyota Matrix 2 owners manual.
That it is the full procedure how to reset oil service light Toyota Matrix second generation E140. If you like to reset any maintenance oil light after an oil change. Or reset check engine light, airbag light, inspection key or insp errors when maint reqd, for Toyota cars. Or any warning light for service reminder which appears on the display. Write in the search box the car name for which you want to find information, and find how to reset other service reminders by yourself.
This is an information site where you can solve your car problems. Send us a comment if our procedures are correctly. If you would have anything to add, for us every opinion counts.