Reset oil service light Saturn SW2. From year: 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002.
How to reset oil service light Saturn SW2.
To reset Change Oil Soon indicator light you must follow this steps:
- Switch the ignition to ON/Run, don’t start the engine.
- Open your Saturn SW2 hood.
- Now go in front of your car and remove the fuse block cover, as you sit with your face to engine the fuse block cover is situated on your right beside the battery, on the cover have this steps list, picture below.
- Now press and hold for about 5 sec the button OIL-R which means oil reset. See picture below.
- The Change Oil Soon indicator light will start to blink, you most wait until the indicator light will stop flashing.
- Switch ignition OFF and then start the vehicle to see if Change Oil Soon indicator light has been reset.
That it is the full procedure how to reset oil service light Saturn SW2. If you like to reset any maintenance oil light after an oil change. Or reset check engine light, airbag light, inspection key or insp errors when maint reqd, for Saturn cars. Or any warning light for service reminder which appears on the display. Write in the search box the car name for which you want to find information, and find how to reset other service reminders by yourself.
This is an information site where you can solve your car problems. Send us a comment if our procedures are correctly. If you would have anything to add, for us every opinion counts.