Reset oil service light Saturn SW1. From year: 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002.
How to reset oil service light Saturn SW1.
To reset Change Oil Soon maint light you must follow this steps:
- Turn ignition to ON/Run, do not start the vehicle.
- You must open your vehicle hood.
- Remove the fuse block cover, as you sit with your face in front of you car the cover is situated on right beside the battery, on the cover have this information list, picture below.
- Now push and hold for about five sec the button OIL-R which means oil reset. See picture below.
- The Change Oil Soon maint light will start to blink, you most wait until the maintenance light will stop flashing.
- Switch ignition OFF and then start the vehicle to see if Change Oil Soon maint light has been reset.
That it is the full procedure how to reset oil service light Saturn SW1. If you like to reset any maintenance oil light after an oil change. Or reset check engine light, airbag light, inspection key or insp errors when maint reqd, for Saturn cars. Or any warning light for service reminder which appears on the display. Write in the search box the car name for which you want to find information, and find how to reset other service reminders by yourself.
This is an information site where you can solve your car problems. Send us a comment if our procedures are correctly. If you would have anything to add, for us every opinion counts.