Reset oil service light Saturn SL1. From year: 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002.
How to reset oil service light Saturn SL1.
To reset Change Oil Soon warning light you must follow this steps:
- Turn the ignition to on/run position, don’t start the vehicle.
- You need to open the hood.
- Remove the fuse block cover which is situated beside the battery, on the cover have this information list, picture below.
- After that press and hold about five seconds the button “OIL-R” which means oil reset. Picture below.
- The Change Oil Soon warning light will flashing, you most wait until will stop blinking.
- Switch ignition OFF and then start the vehicle to see if Change Oil Soon warning light is gone.
That it is the full procedure how to reset oil service light Saturn SL1. If you like to reset any maintenance oil light after an oil change. Or reset check engine light, airbag light, inspection key or insp errors when maint reqd, for Saturn cars. Or any warning light for service reminder which appears on the display. Write in the search box the car name for which you want to find information, and find how to reset other service reminders by yourself.
This is an information site where you can solve your car problems. Send us a comment if our procedures are correctly. If you would have anything to add, for us every opinion counts.