Reset oil service light Saturn SC2. From year: 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002.
How to reset oil service light Saturn SC2.
To reset Change Oil Soon computer light you must follow this steps:
- Switch RUN/ON ignition, don‘t start the engine.
- Open your SC2 hood.
- Now go in front of your SC2 and remove the fuse block cover, as you sit with your face to the engine the fuse block cover is placed on your right, beside the battery, on the cover have this information on it, picture below.
- Now push and hold for about five seconds the button OIL-R (Oil Reset). See picture below.
- The Change Oil Soon computer light will start to blink, you must wait until the computer light will stop flashing.
- Switch ignition OFF and then start the car to see if Change Oil Soon computer light has been reset.
That it is the full procedure how to reset oil service light Saturn SC2. If you like to reset any maintenance oil light after an oil change. Or reset check engine light, airbag light, inspection key or insp errors when maint reqd, for Saturn cars. Or any warning light for service reminder which appears on the display. Write in the search box the car name for which you want to find information, and find how to reset other service reminders by yourself.
This is an information site where you can solve your car problems. Send us a comment if our procedures are correctly. If you would have anything to add, for us every opinion counts.