Reset oil service light Saturn SC1. From year: 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002.
How to reset oil service light Saturn SC1.
To reset Change Oil Soon error light you must follow this steps:
- Turn ON/Run ignition, without starting the car.
- You must open car hood.
- Now go in front of your Saturn SC1 and remove the fuse block cover, as you sit with your face to the car the fuse block cover is located on your right, beside the battery, on the cover have this list on it, picture below.
- Now depress and hold for about 5 sec the button OIL-R (Oil Reset). See picture below.
- The Change Oil Soon error light will start to blink, you must wait until the error light will stop flashing.
- Switch ignition OFF and then start the car to see if Change Oil Soon error light has been reset.
That it is the full procedure how to reset oil service light Saturn SC1. If you like to reset any maintenance oil light after an oil change. Or reset check engine light, airbag light, inspection key or insp errors when maint reqd, for Saturn cars. Or any warning light for service reminder which appears on the display. Write in the search box the car name for which you want to find information, and find how to reset other service reminders by yourself.
This is an information site where you can solve your car problems. Send us a comment if our procedures are correctly. If you would have anything to add, for us every opinion counts.