Reset oil service light Saturn S-Series. From year: 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002.
How to reset oil service light Saturn S-Series.
- To reset Change Oil Soon light you must follow this steps.
- Switch the ignition to on/run position, do not start the engine.
- Now go in front of car and open the hood.
- Beside the battery, remove the fuse block cover, on it have this info, picture below.
- After that push and hold about 5 seconds the button OIL-R which means oil reset. Picture below.
- The Change Oil Soon light will blinking, you most wait until will stop flashing.
- Turn off the ignition and then start the engine to see if Change Oil Soon light is gone.
That it is the full procedure how to reset oil service light Saturn S-Series. If you like to reset any maintenance oil light after an oil change. Or reset check engine light, airbag light, inspection key or insp errors when maint reqd, for Saturn cars. Or any warning light for service reminder which appears on the display. Write in the search box the car name for which you want to find information, and find how to reset other service reminders by yourself.
This is an information site where you can solve your car problems. Send us a comment if our procedures are correctly. If you would have anything to add, for us every opinion counts.