Reset oil service light Saab 9-3. From year: 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013.
How to reset oil service light Saab 9-3 first generation. From year: 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002.
- Switch On the ignition.
- This warning indicator can also be deleted by first briefly pressing the CLR button, then pressing it a second time for at least 8 seconds.
- Press until “SERVICE” appears on the display and a chime sounds.
- The warning indicator can only be deleted when it is shown on the SID.
- Turn OFF the warning ignition and then start your Saab 9-3 to see if warning light has been reset.
How do you reset oil service light Saab 9-3 second generation. From year: 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006.
- Switch ignition to on position, without starting the engine.
- Depress the CUSTOMIZE button to go to Profiler.
- Using the INFO dial select System Settings.
- Press in the INFO dial.
- Using the INFO dial select the Service Info.
- Now select Reset Service Ind.
- Push in the INFO dial.
- The question “are you sure” will appear and the answer yes or no.
- Select yes and push INFO dial.
- Turn the ignition to off and then start your 9-3 Saab to see if warning light has been reset.
How can you reset oil service light Saab 9-3 second generation. From year: 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013.
- Switch the remote control to the ON position, without starting the engine.
- Using the steering wheel controls, select Settings
- Depress & hold the SET button until given audible confirmation.
- Go and select Time for Service.
- Push the SET button.
- When the question Reset Service Ind? appears on display select YES (press CLR button to undo).
- Switch igntion off and then start your 9-3 Saab to see if warning light has been reset.
All information how to reset oil life indicator on a Saab 9-3 after you change the oil engine is taken from owners manual.
That it is the full procedure how to reset oil service light Saab 9-3. If you like to reset any maintenance oil light after an oil change. Or reset check engine light, airbag light, inspection key or insp errors when maint reqd, for Saab cars. Or any warning light for service reminder which appears on the display. Write in the search box the car name for which you want to find information, and find how to reset other service reminders by yourself.
This is an information site where you can solve your car problems. Send us a comment if our procedures are correctly. If you would have anything to add, for us every opinion counts.