Reset oil service light Renault Megane 2. From year: 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008.
How to reset oil service light Renault Megane 2.
- Switch ON the ignition, don’t start the engine. For cars with keycard ignition, insert the card, then press & hold the start button for 5 seconds to turn on the dash board cluster.
- Press and release the button on the end of the wiper stalk until the Change Oil Soon message appears on the display.
- Press and hold the small black button situated on the rev/speedo, until it stops flashing. Picture below.
- Now the Change Oil Soo indicator is reset.
- Switch OFF the ignition and then start the engine to see if Change Oil Soon waring light has been reset.
That it is the full procedure how to reset oil service light Renault Megane 2. If you like to reset any maintenance oil light after an oil change. Or reset check engine light, airbag light, inspection key or insp errors when maint reqd, for Renault cars. Or any warning light for service reminder which appears on the display. Write in the search box the car name for which you want to find information, and find how to reset other service reminders when by yourself.
This is an information site where you can solve your car problems. Send us a comment if our procedures are correctly. If you would have anything to add, for us every opinion counts.