Reset oil service light Range Rover. From years: 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009.
How do you reset oil service light Range Rover.
Manual Reset Procedure.
- Press and hold the trip reset button.
- Turn the ignition switch on to the ignition position II (one position before starting engine).
- If the SII (Service Indicator Interval) function is enabled the information display will flash SERVICE for 5 seconds and then display SERVICE constantly.
- If the SII function is not enabled the information display will show the normal odometer and trip information.
- If the trip reset button is released within 10 seconds of entering the reset mode, the information display will show DIST.
- If the trip reset button is not released after 10 seconds the instrument cluster will exit the manual reset procedure.
- If the oil service value is to be reset, press the trip reset button within 10 seconds for 5 seconds and then reset the oil service value, the display will then show END.
- If the trip reset button is pressed for 5 seconds the display will exit the reset routine.
- If the trip reset button is not pressed for more than 10 seconds, then the information display will exit the reset routine.
- Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.
That it is the full procedure how to reset oil service light Range Rover. If you like to reset any maintenance oil light after an oil change. Or reset check engine light, airbag light, inspection key or insp errors when maint reqd, for Land Rover cars. Or any warning light for service reminder which appears on the display. Write in the search box the car name for which you want to find information, and find how to reset other service reminders when by yourself.
This is an information site where you can solve your car problems. Send us a comment if our procedures are correctly. If you would have anything to add, for us every opinion counts.