Reset oil service light Porsche 911 Carrera.
How to reset oil service light Porsche 911 Carrera.
- Press inward on the trip odometer reset button and turn the key to the auxiliary position (forward one click from the off position) until Oil Service Re or Oil Service Reset appears on the odometer monitor.
- Depress the odometer reset button a second time until the work Reset or Re appears on the monitor.
- The message Reset or Re will continuously flash.
- Push the odometer reset button quickly to complete the reset.
- End SIA appears to indicate a successful reset of the system.
That it is the full procedure how to reset oil service light Porsche 911 Carrera. If you like to reset any maintenance oil light after an oil change. Or reset check engine light, airbag light, inspection key or insp errors when maint reqd, for Porsche cars. Or any warning light for service reminder which appears on the display. Write in the search box the car name for which you want to find information, and find how to reset other service reminders by yourself.
This is an information site where you can solve your car problems. Send us a comment if our procedures are correctly. If you would have anything to add, for us every opinion counts.