Reset oil service light Pontiac Bonneville seventh generation. From year: 1985, 1986.
How to reset oil service light Pontiac Bonneville seventh generation.
- Switch the ignition to RUN/ON, one position before starting the car.
- Push & release the SERVICE REMINDER button until the desired item message it shows on the display.
- When the desired message item it shows on the display, do not release SERVICE REMINDER button.
- After button has been pressed for approximately 12 seconds, the service interval mileage display will begin a countdown in 500 mile/km intervals.
- When desired service interval mileage is reached, release button.
- Turn the ignition off and then start the car to verify the indicator has been reset.
That it is the full procedure how to reset oil service light Pontiac Bonneville seventh generation. If you like to reset any maintenance oil light after an oil change. Or reset check engine light, airbag light, inspection key or insp errors when maint reqd, for Pontiac cars. Or any warning light for service reminder which appears on the display. Write in the search box the car name for which you want to find information, and find how to reset other service reminders by yourself.
This is an information site where you can solve your car problems. Send us a comment if our procedures are correctly. If you would have anything to add, for us every opinion counts.