Reset oil service light Pontiac Bonneville eighth generation. From years: 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991.
How to reset oil service light Pontiac Bonneville eighth generation.
- Switch the ignition to ON/RUN, do not start the vehicle.
- Depress & release the SERVICE REMINDER button until the desired warning light item is displayed.
- When the desired warning light item is displayed, do not release SERVICE REMINDER button.
- After button has been pressed for nearly 11 seconds, the service interval mileage display will begin to count down in 500 mile/km intervals.
- When desired warning light indicator service interval mileage is reached, release button.
- Turn the ignition OFF/LOCK and then start the vehicle to verify the warning light indicator has been reset.
That it is the full procedure how to reset oil service light Pontiac Bonneville eighth generation. If you like to reset any maintenance oil light after an oil change. Or reset check engine light, airbag light, inspection key or insp errors when maint reqd, for Pontiac cars. Or any warning light for service reminder which appears on the display. Write in the search box the car name for which you want to find information, and find how to reset other service reminders by yourself.
This is an information site where you can solve your car problems. Send us a comment if our procedures are correctly. If you would have anything to add, for us every opinion counts.