Reset oil service light Pontiac 6000. From years: 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991.
How to reset oil service light Pontiac 6000.
- Turn the ignition to on/run, do not start the engine.
- Push & release the SERVICE REMINDER button until the desired service item is displayed.
- When the desired service item is displayed, do not release SERVICE REMINDER button.
- After button has been pressed for approximately 10 seconds, the service interval mileage display will begin to count down in 500 mile/km intervals.
- When desired service interval mileage is reached, release button.
- Turn the ignition off and then start your Pontiac 6000 to verify the maintenance indicator has been reset.
That it is the full procedure how to reset oil service light Pontiac 6000. If you like to reset any maintenance oil light after an oil change. Or reset check engine light, airbag light, inspection key or insp errors when maint reqd, for Pontiac cars. Or any warning light for service reminder which appears on the display. Write in the search box the car name for which you want to find information, and find how to reset other service reminders by yourself.
This is an information site where you can solve your car problems. Send us a comment if our procedures are correctly. If you would have anything to add, for us every opinion counts.