Reset oil service light Nissan Titan
Reset oil service light Nissan Titan. From years: 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012.
How to reset oil service light Nissan Titan.
- Turn the ignition to run, one position before starting engine.
- When the TRIP button is pressed, the following modes will display on the screen, warning message (if any) TRIP1, TRIP 2, FUEL ECONOMY, MAINTENANCE, AUDIO OR OFF.
- Select MAINTENANCE and then select the Engine Oil key using the joystick and press the ENTER button to display the screen to change the maintenance interval, RESET.
- To return to the previous display after the MAINTENANCE NOTICE screen is displayed, press the BACK button.
- Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.
All information how to reset oil service light Nissan Titan is taken owners manual.
That it is the full procedure how to reset oil service light Nissan Titan. If you like to reset any maintenance oil light after an oil change. Or reset check engine light, airbag light, inspection key or insp errors when maint reqd, for Nissan cars. Or any warning light for service reminder which appears on the display. Write in the search box the car name for which you want to find information, and find how to reset other service reminders when by yourself.
This is an information site where you can solve your car problems. Send us a comment if our procedures are correctly. If you would have anything to add, for us every opinion counts.