Reset oil service light Nissan Quest
Reset oil service light Nissan Quest. From years: 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009.
How to reset oil service light Nissan Quest.
- Turn the ignition to run, one position before starting engine.
- When TRIP button is pressed, the following modes will display on the monitor, this warning message (if any) TRIP1, TRIP 2, FUEL ECONOMY, MAINTENANCE, AUDIO OR OFF.
- Select MAINTENANCE and then select the Engine Oil key, do this by using the joystick and press the ENTER button to display the screen to change the maintenance interval / RESET.
- To return to the previous display after the MAINTENANCE NOTICE screen is displayed, press the BACK button.
- Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.
HOW TO USE THE TRIP BUTTON on a Nissan Quest.
When the TRIP button is pushed, the following modes will display on the screen. Nissan Quest warning message (if there are any) ! TRIP 1 (Elapsed Time, Driving Distance, Average Speed) ! TRIP 2 ! FUEL ECONOMY (Average Fuel Economy, Distance to Empty) ! AINTE- NANCE (Engine Oil, Tire Rotation) ! OFF.
All information how to reset oil service light Nissan Quest is taken owners manual.
That it is the full procedure how to reset oil service light Nissan Quest. If you like to reset any maintenance oil light after an oil change. Or reset check engine light, airbag light, inspection key or insp errors when maint reqd, for Nissan cars. Or any warning light for service reminder which appears on the display. Write in the search box the car name for which you want to find information, and find how to reset other service reminders when by yourself.
This is an information site where you can solve your car problems. Send us a comment if our procedures are correctly. If you would have anything to add, for us every opinion counts.