Reset oil service light Nissan L31 Altima. From years: 2005, 2006.
How to reset oil service light Nissan L31 Altima. From years: 2005, 2006.
You can set the engine oil and the tire rotation interval.
To display the setting of the maintenance interval, select the Engine Oil or Tire Rotation key using the joystick and push the ENTER button.
- Turn the ignition to run, one position before starting engine.
- To set the maintenance interval, select the Maintenance Schedule key by using the joystick and push the joystick to right or left.
- To reset the maintenance interval, select the Reset key using the joystick and push the ENTER button.
- To display the MAINTENANCE INFORMATION automatically when set trip distance is reached, select the Display Maintenance otification key and push the ENTER button.
The MAINTENANCE NOTICE screen (ENGINE OIL and TIRE ROTATION) will be automatically displayed as shown when both of the following conditions are met:
- the vehicle is driven the set distance and the ignition key is turned OFF.
- the ignition key is turned ON the next time the vehicle will be driving.
To return to the previous display after the MAINTENANCE NOTICE screen is displayed, press the PREV button.
The MAINTENANCE NOTICE screen displays each time the key is turned ON until one of the following conditions are met:
- RESET is selected.
- Display Maintenance and Notification is set OFF.
- the maintenance interval is set again.
HOW TO USE THE TRIP BUTTON Nissan L31 Altima.
When the TRIP button is pushed, the following modes will display on the screen.
Warning message (if there are any) ! TRIP 1 (Elapsed Time, Driving Distance, Average Speed) ! TRIP 2 ! FUEL ECONOMY (Average Fuel Economy, Distance to Empty) ! MAINTENANCE (Engine Oil, Tire Rotation) ! OFF.
Trip 1, trip 2 and fuel economy items Nissan L31 Altima.
To reset the TRIP 1, TRIP 2 and FUEL ECONOMY, select the RESET key using the joystick and push the ENTER button or push the TRIP button for more than approximately 1.5 seconds.
The full procedure how to reset oil service light Nissan L31 Altima is taken owners manual.
That it is the full procedure how to reset oil service light Nissan L31 Altima. If you like to reset any maintenance oil light after an oil change. Or reset check engine light, airbag light, inspection key or insp errors when maint reqd, for Nissan cars. Or any warning light for service reminder which appears on the display. Write in the search box the car name for which you want to find information, and find how to reset other service reminders when by yourself.
This is an information site where you can solve your car problems. Send us a comment if our procedures are correctly. If you would have anything to add, for us every opinion counts.