Reset oil service light Nissan Altima. From years: 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012.
How to reset oil service light Nissan Altima. From years: 2005, 2006.
You can set the engine oil and the tire rotation interval.
To display the setting of the maintenance interval, select the Engine Oil or Tire Rotation key using the joystick and push the ENTER button.
- Turn the ignition to run, one position before starting engine.
- To set the maintenance interval, select the Maintenance Schedule key by using the joystick and push the joystick to right or left.
- To reset the maintenance interval, select the Reset key using the joystick and push the ENTER button.
- To display the MAINTENANCE INFORMATION automatically when set trip distance is reached, select the Display Maintenance otification key and push the ENTER button.
The MAINTENANCE NOTICE screen (ENGINE OIL and TIRE ROTATION) will be automatically displayed as shown when both of the following conditions are met:
- the vehicle is driven the set distance and the ignition key is turned OFF.
- the ignition key is turned ON the next time the vehicle will be driving.
To return to the previous display after the MAINTENANCE NOTICE screen is displayed, press the PREV button.
The MAINTENANCE NOTICE screen displays each time the key is turned ON until one of the following conditions are met:
- RESET is selected.
- Display Maintenance and Notification is set OFF.
- the maintenance interval is set again.
HOW TO USE THE TRIP BUTTON Nissan Altima.
When the TRIP button is pushed, the following modes will display on the screen.
Warning message (if there are any) ! TRIP 1 (Elapsed Time, Driving Distance, Average Speed) ! TRIP 2 ! FUEL ECONOMY (Average Fuel Economy, Distance to Empty) ! MAINTENANCE (Engine Oil, Tire Rotation) ! OFF.
Trip 1, trip 2 and fuel economy items Nissan Altima.
To reset the TRIP 1, TRIP 2 and FUEL ECONOMY, select the RESET key using the joystick and push the ENTER button or push the TRIP button for more than approximately 1.5 seconds.
The full procedure how to reset oil service light Nissan Altima is taken owners manual.
How do you reset oil service light Nissan Altima. From years: 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012.
The maintenance mode for Nissan Altima allows you to set alerts for the reminding of maintenance intervals for the following:
- Turn the ignition to run, one position before starting engine/push START/STOP button once.
- Press the (square) button, located on the instrument panel just behind the steering wheel to the left, to display the SETTINGS mode.
- In the setting mode screen press (circle) button to move to MAINTENANCE.
- Set a desired interval by pushing (circle) button to highlight ENGINE OIL and pressing (square) button.
- The reset mode will open up and allow you to enter the desired distance.
- Select RESET and select new time or distance.
- Repeat step 3 for ENGINE OIL FILTER.
- Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.
All information how to reset oil service light Nissan Altima is taken owners manual.
That it is the full procedure how to reset oil service light Nissan Altima. If you like to reset any maintenance oil light after an oil change. Or reset check engine light, airbag light, inspection key or insp errors when maint reqd, for Nissan cars. Or any warning light for service reminder which appears on the display. Write in the search box the car name for which you want to find information, and find how to reset other service reminders when by yourself.
This is an information site where you can solve your car problems. Send us a comment if our procedures are correctly. If you would have anything to add, for us every opinion counts.