Reset oil service light Nissan Altima Facelift. From years: 2010, 2011, 2012.
How to reset oil service light Nissan Altima Facelift.
The maintenance mode for Nissan Altima Facelift allows you to set alerts for the reminding of maintenance intervals for the following:
- Turn the ignition to run, one position before starting engine/push START/STOP button once.
- Press the (square) button, located on the instrument panel just behind the steering wheel to the left, to display the SETTINGS mode.
- In the setting mode screen press (circle) button to move to MAINTENANCE.
- Set a desired interval by pushing (circle) button to highlight ENGINE OIL and pressing (square) button.
- The reset mode will open up and allow you to enter the desired distance.
- Select RESET and select new time or distance.
- Repeat step 3 for ENGINE OIL FILTER.
- Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.
All information how to reset oil service light Nissan Altima Facelift is taken owners manual.
That it is the full procedure how to reset oil service light Nissan Altima Facelift. If you like to reset any maintenance oil light after an oil change. Or reset check engine light, airbag light, inspection key or insp errors when maint reqd, for Nissan cars. Or any warning light for service reminder which appears on the display. Write in the search box the car name for which you want to find information, and find how to reset other service reminders when by yourself.
This is an information site where you can solve your car problems. Send us a comment if our procedures are correctly. If you would have anything to add, for us every opinion counts.