Reset oil service light Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X. From years: 2008, 2009, 2010.
How to reset oil service light Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X.
- The “- – -” display can be reset while the ignition switch is “OFF”. When the display is reset, the time until the next periodic inspection is displayed and “PERIODIC INSPECTION” is no longer displayed when the ignition is switched from “OFF” to “ON”.
- Lightly press the multi-information meter switch until the information screen switches to service reminder display screen.
- Press and hold the multi-information meter switch for about 2 seconds or more to display the (wrench icon) and make it flash.
- Lightly press the multi-information meter switch while the icon is flashing to change the display from “- – – ” to “CLEAR”. After this, the time until the next periodic inspection will be displayed.
- Start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.
That it is the full procedure how to reset oil service light Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X. If you like to reset any maintenance oil light after an oil change. Or reset check engine light, airbag light, inspection key or insp errors when maint reqd, for Mitsubishi cars. Or any warning light for service reminder which appears on the display. Write in the search box the car name for which you want to find information, and find how to reset other service reminders when by yourself.
This is an information site where you can solve your car problems. Send us a comment if our procedures are correctly. If you would have anything to add, for us every opinion counts.