Reset oil service light Lexus SC 430. From years: 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010.
How do you reset oil service light Lexus SC 430.
- Turn the ignition to run (one position before starting engine) and bring up the odometer reading.
- Turn the ignition off. While holding down the RESET button turn the ignition to run (one position before starting engine).
- Continue to hold the button for longer than 5 seconds.
- If the system fails to reset, the light will continue flashing.
- Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.
All information is taken from the Lexus SC 430 owners manual.
That it is the full procedure how to reset oil service light Lexus SC 430. If you like to reset any maintenance oil light after an oil change. Or reset check engine light, airbag light, inspection key or insp errors when maint reqd, for Lexus cars. Or any warning light for service reminder which appears on the display. Write in the search box the car name for which you want to find information, and find how to reset other service reminders when by yourself.
This is an information site where you can solve your car problems. Send us a comment if our procedures are correctly. If you would have anything to add, for us every opinion counts.