Reset oil service light Lexus IS 350. From years: 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012.
How do you reset oil service light Lexus IS 350.
- Turn the ignition to run, one position before starting engine.
- Bring up the odometer reading using the trip meter reset knob then the turn ignition off.
- Hold down the trip meter reset knob while set the engine switch to the IG-ON mode, one position before starting engine.
- Hold down the button for 5 seconds or more.
- The odometer indicates 000000 and the light goes off.
- Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.
All information is taken from the Lexus IS 350 owners manual.
That it is the full procedure how to reset oil service light Lexus IS 350. If you like to reset any maintenance oil light after an oil change. Or reset check engine light, airbag light, inspection key or insp errors when maint reqd, for Lexus cars. Or any warning light for service reminder which appears on the display. Write in the search box the car name for which you want to find information, and find how to reset other service reminders when by yourself.
This is an information site where you can solve your car problems. Send us a comment if our procedures are correctly. If you would have anything to add, for us every opinion counts.