Reset oil service light Land Rover LR2. From years: 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012.
How do you reset oil service light Land Rover LR2.
- Press and hold the trip reset button with the vehicle stationary and in a power mode less than 6 (two positions before starting engine).
- While holding the trip reset button, enter the vehicle into power mode 6 (one position before starting engine).
- Release the trip reset button within 10 seconds of entering power mode If the manual reset mode has been successfully entered dISt or DATE will be displayed in the odometer, depending on which trigger has been activated. Picture below.
- To clear the dISt trigger press, and hold the trip reset button for more than 5 seconds within 10 seconds of entering the manual re set mode.
- If successful, RESET will be displayed in the odometer for 5 seconds. If the date trigger has not been activated END will then be displayed in the odometer.
- If the date trigger has been activated, DATE will be displayed in the odometer.
- To clear the trigger press and hold the trip reset button for more than 5 seconds within 10 seconds of DATE being displayed.
- If successful, RESET will be displayed within the odometer for 5 seconds followed by END The odometer will now exit re set mode.
- Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.
That it is the full procedure how to reset oil service light Land Rover LR2. If you like to reset any maintenance oil light after an oil change. Or reset check engine light, airbag light, inspection key or insp errors when maint reqd, for Land Rover cars. Or any warning light for service reminder which appears on the display. Write in the search box the car name for which you want to find information, and find how to reset other service reminders when by yourself.
This is an information site where you can solve your car problems. Send us a comment if our procedures are correctly. If you would have anything to add, for us every opinion counts.