Reset oil service light Jaguar XF. How to reset maintenance light, reset service light indicator. Can be made manually by use button on car dash board.
How do you reset oil service light Jaguar XF.
- Press and hold rear fog lamp switch Ignition on, do not start engine.
- Release rear fog lamp switch.
- Press and hold trip button (end of left side stalk).
- Press and hold rear fog lamp switch See resetting service light message in message center.
- The rear fog light switch is just below the trunk release on the lower left side of the steering wheel.
- The message center is between the speedo and tach ,bar, not the touch screen.
That it is the full procedure how to reset oil service light Jaguar XF. If you like to reset any maintenance oil light after an oil change. Or reset check engine light, airbag light, inspection key or insp errors when maint reqd, for Jags cars. Or any warning light for service reminder which appears on the display. Write in the search box the car name for which you want to find information, and find how to reset other service reminders when by yourself.
This is an information site where you can solve your car problems. Send us a comment if our procedures are correctly. If you would have anything to add, for us every opinion counts.