Reset oil service light Infiniti EX Series. From years: 2008, 2009, 2010.
How do you reset oil servie light Infiniti EX Series.
- Turn the ignition on without starting the engine, press START/STOP button.
- Locate TRIP computer switches on the right side of the instrument panel, Square and Circle buttons.
- Press Square button repeatedly to bring up the Setting screen on the instrument panel display.
- Follow the prompts to select the Maintenance menu. Once this menu is accessed follow the prompts to set or reset the Engine Oil.
- Repeat and follow prompts to reset Oil Filter.
- Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.
That it is the full procedure how to reset oil service light Infiniti EX Series. If you like to reset any maintenance oil light after an oil change. Or reset check engine light, airbag light, inspection key or insp errors when maint reqd, for Infiniti cars. Or any warning light for service reminder which appears on the display. Write in the search box the car name for which you want to find information, and find how to reset other service reminders when by yourself.
This is an information site where you can solve your car problems. Send us a comment if our procedures are correctly. If you would have anything to add, for us every opinion counts.