Reset oil service light Honda Prelude
Reset oil service light Honda Prelude. How to reset maintenance light, reset service light indicator.
How to reset oil service light Honda Prelude. From years: 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989.
- Insert ignition key into slot below indicator flag at lower right corner of instrument cluster.
- Push key in until indicator changes from red to green.
How do you reset oil service light Honda Prelude. From years: 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999.
- Insert ignition key into centre slot located on the front of the instrument cluster.
- When reset, the indicator changes to green.
The procedure how to reset oil service light Honda Prelude. From years: 2000, 2001, 2002.
- Reset the coloured indicator by inserting your key in the slot beside the indicator.
That it is the full procedure how to reset oil service light Honda Prelude. If you like to reset any maintenance oil light after an oil change. Or reset check engine light, airbag light, inspection key or insp errors when maint reqd, for Honda cars. Or any warning light for service reminder which appears on the display. Write in the search box the car name for which you want to find information, and find how to reset other service reminders when by yourself.
This is an information site where you can solve your car problems. Send us a comment if our procedures are correctly. If you would have anything to add, for us every opinion counts.