Reset oil service light Honda Pilot
Reset oil service light Honda Pilot. From years: 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012.
How do you reset oil service light Honda Pilot. From years: 2003, 2004, 2005.
- Turn off the engine. Press and hold the SELECT/RESET button in the instrument panel and turn the ignition switch to run (one position before starting).
- Hold the button for at least 10 seconds, until the indicator resets.
- Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.
How to reset oil service light Honda Pilot. From years: 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012.
Resetting the Engine Oil Life Display if maintenance service is done by someone other than your dealer, reset the maintenance minder as
- Turn the ignition switch to the ON (II) position.
- Press the select/reset knob repeatedly until the engine oil life is displayed.
- Press the select/reset knob for about 10 seconds. The engine oil life and the maintenance item code(s) will blink.
- Press the select/reset knob for another 5 seconds. The maintenance item code(s) will disappear, and the engine oil life will reset to 100.
All information is taken from the Honda Pilot owners manual.
That it is the full procedure how to reset oil service light Honda Pilot. If you like to reset any maintenance oil light after an oil change. Or reset check engine light, airbag light, inspection key or insp errors when maint reqd, for Honda cars. Or any warning light for service reminder which appears on the display. Write in the search box the car name for which you want to find information, and find how to reset other service reminders when by yourself.
This is an information site where you can solve your car problems. Send us a comment if our procedures are correctly. If you would have anything to add, for us every opinion counts.