Reset oil service light Honda Jazz. From years: 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012.
How do you reset oil service light Honda Jazz.
Resetting the Engine Oil Life Display if maintenance service is done by someone other than your dealer, reset the maintenance minder as follows:
- Turn the ignition switch to the ON (II) position, one position before starting engine.
- Press the select/reset knob repeatedly until the engine oil life is displayed. Picture below.
- Press the select/reset knob for about 10 seconds.
- The engine oil life and the maintenance item code(s) will blink.
- Press the select/reset knob for another 5 seconds.
- The maintenance item code(s) will disappear, and the engine oil life will reset to ‘‘100.’’
- Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.
If you have the required service done but do not reset the display, or reset the display without doing the service, the system will not show the proper maintenance intervals. This can lead to serious mechanical problems because you will no longer have an accurate record of when maintenance is needed.
All information is taken from the Honda Jazz owners manual.
That it is the full procedure how to reset oil service light Honda Jazz. If you like to reset any maintenance oil light after an oil change. Or reset check engine light, airbag light, inspection key or insp errors when maint reqd, for Honda cars. Or any warning light for service reminder which appears on the display. Write in the search box the car name for which you want to find information, and find how to reset other service reminders when by yourself.
This is an information site where you can solve your car problems. Send us a comment if our procedures are correctly. If you would have anything to add, for us every opinion counts.