Reset oil service light Honda Inspire. From years: 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012.
How do you reset oil service light Honda Inspire.
- Turn the ignition to run, one position before starting engine.
- Press the SELECT/RESET knob until the engine oil life indicator is displayed.
- Press the SELECT/RESET knob for more than 10 seconds.
- The engine oil life indicator and the maintenance code(s) will blink.
- Press the SELECT/RESET knob for more than 5 seconds.
- The maintenance items codes(s) will disappear, and the engine oil life will reset to 100.
- Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.
That it is the full procedure how to reset oil service light Honda Inspire. If you like to reset any maintenance oil light after an oil change. Or reset check engine light, airbag light, inspection key or insp errors when maint reqd, for Honda cars. Or any warning light for service reminder which appears on the display. Write in the search box the car name for which you want to find information, and find how to reset other service reminders when by yourself.
This is an information site where you can solve your car problems. Send us a comment if our procedures are correctly. If you would have anything to add, for us every opinion counts.