Reset oil service light Ford Fiesta
Reset oil service light Ford Fiesta. From years: 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012.
How do you reset oil service light Ford Fiesta.
Oil life monitoring system reset Ford Fiesta.
To reset the oil service light and clear the oil change message after servicing use the following procedure:
- Begin with the ignition off.
- Turn the key to the accessory position for keyed vehicles and for push button start vehicles press the Start/Stop button once quickly. DO NOT attempt to start the engine.
- Press the accelerator and brake pedals fully for 20 seconds.
- ENGINE OIL CHANGE DUE NEXT SERVICE and will display.
- Turn the vehicle off. The message and lights will be cleared.
All information is taken from the Ford Fiesta owners manual.
That it is the full procedure how to reset oil service light Ford Fiesta. If you like to reset any maintenance oil light after an oil change. Or reset check engine light, airbag light, inspection key or insp errors when maint reqd, for Ford cars. Or any warning light for service reminder which appears on the display. Write in the search box the car name for which you want to find information, and find how to reset other service reminders when by yourself.
This is an information site where you can solve your car problems. Send us a comment if our procedures are correctly. If you would have anything to add, for us every opinion counts.