Reset oil service light Ford F 350SD Series. How to reset maintenance light, reset service light indicator. Can be made manually by use buttons on car dash board.
How doy ou reset oil service light Ford F 350SD Series. From years: 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012.
Oil Life Reset and Start Value.
An oil change is required whenever indicated by the message center and according to the recommended maintenance schedule.
To reset the oil monitoring system to 100% after each oil change Ford F 350SD Series. From year 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 (approximately 7,500 miles [12,000 km] or six months) perform the following.
- Switch the ignition ON, do not start the engine.
- Press and release the SELECT/RESET button to display “OIL LIFE XXX% HOLD RESET = NEW”.
- Press and hold the SELECT/RESET button for two seconds and release. Oil life is set to 100% and “OIL LIFE SET TO 100%” is displayed.
- Note: To change oil life 100% miles value from 7,500 miles (12,000 km) or six months to another value, proceed to Step 5.
- Once “OIL LIFE SET TO XXX%” is displayed, release and press the SELECT/RESET button to change the oil life start value. Each release and press will reduce the value by 10%.
Note: Oil Life Start Value of 100% equals 7,500 miles (12,000 km) or six
months. For example, setting Oil Life Start Value to 60% sets the Oil Life
Start Value to 3,000 miles (4,800 km) and 120 days.
OIL LIFE CHANGE SOON – Displayed when the engine oil life remaining is 5% or less. When oil life left is between 5% and 0%, the ENGINE OIL CHANGE SOON message will be displayed.
OIL CHANGE REQUIRED – Displayed when the oil life left reaches 0%, the OIL CHANGE REQUIRED message will be displayed. OIL LIFE OK displays after you have changed the oil.
All information is taken from the Ford F 350SD Series owners manual.
That it is the full procedure how to reset oil service light Ford F 350SD Series. If you like to reset any maintenance oil light after an oil change. Or reset check engine light, airbag light, inspection key or insp errors when maint reqd, for Ford cars. Or any warning light for service reminder which appears on the display. Write in the search box the car name for which you want to find information, and find how to reset other service reminders when by yourself.
This is an information site where you can solve your car problems. Send us a comment if our procedures are correctly. If you would have anything to add, for us every opinion counts.