Reset oil service light Ford Expedition
Reset oil service light Ford Expedition. From years: 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012.
How do you reset oil service light Ford Expedition. From years: 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012.
To reset the oil monitoring system to 100% after each oil change Ford Expedition. From years: 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 [approximately 5,000 miles (8,000 km) or 180 days] perform the following.
- Turn the ignition to run, one position before starting engine.
- Press and release the SETUP control to display “OIL LIFE = XXX% HOLD RESET = NEW”.
- Press and hold the RESET control for 2 seconds and release.
- Oil life is set to 100% and “OIL LIFE SET TO 100%” is displayed.
- To change oil life 100% value to another value, proceed to Step 6.
- Once “OIL LIFE SET TO XXX%” is displayed, release and press RESET to change the Oil Life Start Value. Each release and press will reduce the value by 10%.
ENGINE OIL CHANGE SOON. Displayed when the engine oil life remaining is 10% or less.
OIL CHANGE REQUIRED. Displayed when the oil life left reaches 0%.
All information is taken from the Ford Expedition owners manual.
That it is the full procedure how to reset oil service light Ford Expedition. If you like to reset any maintenance oil light after an oil change. Or reset check engine light, airbag light, inspection key or insp errors when maint reqd, for Ford cars. Or any warning light for service reminder which appears on the display. Write in the search box the car name for which you want to find information, and find how to reset other service reminders when by yourself.
This is an information site where you can solve your car problems. Send us a comment if our procedures are correctly. If you would have anything to add, for us every opinion counts.