Reset oil service light Chrysler Crossfire. From years: 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008.
How do you reset oil service light Chrysler Crossfire. From years: 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008.
Reset the FSS System on a Chrysler Crossfire, after an oil change follow this steps:
- Turn the ignition to run, one position before starting engine.
- Within one second press the knob/button twice. Picture below.
- The present status for days or distance is displayed. Within 10 seconds turn the key to OFF/LOCK. Picture below.
- Press and hold the knob/button, while turning the distance is displayed once more.
- Move ignition to the run position again.
- Continue to hold the knob/button.
- After 10 seconds, a signal sounds and the display shows 7,000 mi or 11000km for 10 seconds.
- Release the knob/button.
- Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.
That it is the full procedure how to reset oil service light Chrysler Crossfire. If you like to reset any maintenance oil light after an oil change. Or reset check engine light, airbag light, inspection key or insp errors when maint reqd, for Chrysler cars. Or any error which appears on the display. Write in the search box the car name for which you want to find information, and find how to reset other service reminders when by yourself.
This is an information site where you can solve your car problems. Send us a comment if our procedures are correctly. If you would have anything to add, for us every opinion counts.