Reset oil service light Chevrolet Cobalt
Reset oil service light Chevrolet Cobalt. From years: 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010.
How do you reset oil service light Chevrolet Cobalt. From year: 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010.
- Turn the ignition to run, one position before starting engine.
- Press the INFORMATION and RESET buttons on the DIC at the same time to enter the personalization menu.
- Press the INFORMATION button to scroll through the menu until OIL LIFE RESET is displayed.
- Press and hold the RESET button until the DIC display shows ACKNOWLEDGED.
- This will tell you the system has been reset.
- Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.
That it is the full procedure how to reset oil service light Chevrolet Cobalt. If you like to reset any maintenance oil light after an oil change. Or reset check engine light, airbag light, inspection key or insp errors when maint reqd, for Chevrolet cars. Or any error which appears on the display. Write in the search box the car name for which you want to find information, and find how to reset other service reminders when by yourself.
This is an information site where you can solve your car problems. Send us a comment if our procedures are correctly. If you would have anything to add, for us every opinion counts.