Reset oil service light BMW 135i. From years: 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012.
How do you reset oil service light BMW 135i. From years: 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012.
- Start the engine and let it idle, then press and HOLD the trip reset button for a few seconds (about seven seconds).
- Once in you will see a triangle whit this sign “!” in it. At least this is what I saw on my car with the car’s first service due soon.
- Use the BC to scroll thru the services due menu.
- First major service due.
- Front brakes due at 47,000 kms.
- Rear brakes due at 60,000 kms.
- Brake fluid change due at.
- Service due at.
- And then the menu goes back (loops back) to page one, the oil service.
- So this is what the oil service light looks like.
- If you hit the SET button on the BC stalk.
- You will see this, a oil lamp.
- If you want to reset oil service light BMW 135i, confirm the RESET, with the button on the end of the stalk.
That it is the full procedure how to reset oil service light BMW 135i. If you like to reset any maintenance oil light after an oil change. Or reset check engine light, airbag light, inspection key or insp errors when maint reqd, for BMW cars. Or any error which appears on the display. Write in the search box the car name for which you want to find information, and find how to reset other service reminders when by yourself.
This is an information site where you can solve your car problems. Send us a comment if our procedures are correctly. If you would have anything to add, for us every opinion counts.