Reset maint reqd service light Toyota Avalon third generation. From year: 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012.
How to reset maint reqd service light Toyota Avalon 3 generation.
This light acts as a reminder to replace the engine oil. This light will come on when the ignition switch is set at ON and will go off after about a few seconds. When you drive for about 7200 km (4500 miles) after the engine oil replacement, this light illuminates for about 3 seconds and then flashes for about 15 seconds with the ignition switch is set at ON. If you continue driving without replacing the engine oil, and if the distance driven exceeds 8000 km (5000 miles), the light will come on after the ignition switch is set at ON. The light will remain on thereafter. If the light is flashing, we recommend that you replace the engine oil at an early opportunity depending on the driving and road conditions. If the light comes on, replace it as soon as possible.
The system must be reset after the engine oil replacement. Reset the system by the following procedure:
- Turn the engine off with the odometer reading shown. For details, see Odometer and two trip meters in this Toyota categories. See below picture with odometer reading shown.
- Turn the ignition switch is set at ON while holding down the trip meter reset knob.
- Hold down the knob for at least 5 seconds.
- The odometer indicates “000000” and the light goes off. Picture below.
- If the system fails to reset, the light will continue flashing.
- All information how to reset maint reqd service light is taken from Toyota Avalon third generation owners manual.
That it is the full procedure how to reset maint reqd service light Toyota Avalon third generation. If you like to reset any maintenance oil light after an oil change. Or reset check engine light, airbag light, inspection key or insp errors when maint reqd, for Toyota cars. Or any warning light for service reminder which appears on the display. Write in the search box the car name for which you want to find information, and find how to reset other service reminders by yourself.
This is an information site where you can solve your car problems. Send us a comment if our procedures are correctly. If you would have anything to add, for us every opinion counts.