Reset driving time indicator Skoda Citigo. From year: 2011, 2012, 2013.
How to reset driving time indicator Skoda Citigo.
- The rocker switch A and the button B are located on the windscreen wiper lever.
- Select memory.
- Depress button B.
- Selecting functions.
- Briefly push the rocker switch A down or up, this opens the individual functions of the multifunction display one after the other.
- Resetting, select the driving time indicator.
- Push the button B for a few seconds.
- The following readouts of the selected memory will be set to 0 by button B.
That it is the full procedure how to reset driving time indicator Skoda Citigo. If you like to reset any maintenance oil light after an oil change. Or reset check engine light, airbag light, inspection key or insp errors when maint reqd, for Skoda cars. Or any warning light for service reminder which appears on the display. Write in the search box the car name for which you want to find information, and find how to reset other service reminders by yourself.
This is an information site where you can solve your car problems. Send us a comment if our procedures are correctly. If you would have anything to add, for us every opinion counts.