Reset driver’s seat belt reminder light Toyota FJ Cruiser. From year: 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011.
How to reset driver’s seat belt reminder light Toyota FJ Cruiser.
The light and buzzer act as a reminder to buckle up the driver’s seat belt. Once the ignition key is turned to “ON” or “START”, the reminder light flashes and buzzer sounds if the driver’s seat belt is not fastened. Unless the driver fastens the belt, the light continues flashing and the buzzer stops after about 6 seconds. If the vehicle speed rises above 20 km/h (12 mph) with the seat belt unfastened, the buzzer will sound for 10 seconds. Then, if the seat belt is still unfastened, the buzzer will sound in a different tone for 20 seconds. Even if the vehicle speed drops below 20 km/h (12 mph), the buzzer will continue to sound. To stop the buzzer, fasten the seat belt. If the buzzer still sounds, make sure the front passenger’s seat belt is fastened.
The second and third buzzer can be set not to sound by following the procedure below.
- Turn the ignition key to the “OFF” position with the odometer reading shown. For details, see the Odometer and two trip meters in Toyota categories.
- Turn the ignition key to the ON position.
- Within 6 seconds, push the trip meter reset knob and hold it for more than 10 seconds.
- Insert the tab of driver’s seat belt into the buckle.
- The odometer shows either “b−on” or “b−off”. The reading changes by pushing the trip meter reset knob and the setting of the driver’s seat belt reminder buzzer can be changed. The odometer reset knob has not been operated for more than 10 seconds or the ignition key is turned to the “OFF” position.
All information how to reset driver’s seat belt reminder light is taken from Toyota FJ Cruiser owners manual.
That it is the full procedure how to reset driver’s seat belt reminder light Toyota FJ Cruiser. If you like to reset any maintenance oil light after an oil change. Or reset check engine light, airbag light, inspection key or insp errors when maint reqd, for Toyota cars. Or any warning light for service reminder which appears on the display. Write in the search box the car name for which you want to find information, and find how to reset other service reminders by yourself.
This is an information site where you can solve your car problems. Send us a comment if our procedures are correctly. If you would have anything to add, for us every opinion counts.